[SEL] Just chillin out playing engines

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Sun Jun 24 19:25:22 PDT 2012

Arnie,
Yes I believe this of Dolly. Mike on the other hand, being in the low tech
oil distribution business, hasn't mastered the likes of high tech things
like Photoshop. Recently I was over at Mike's warehouse and saw his most
recent attempt to video his "running" engines. He actually had his video
camera mounted on a bearing allowing it to rotate on an axis about the
lens. He was aiming the camera directly at flywheels of engines, and then
using a pull rope, spinning the camera while recording. I don't think he
though that scheme out too well, but it had to be right entertaining when
he played that video back :-)
Curt