[SEL] Flood and 1.5 HP Economy

avanti_64 at juno.com avanti_64 at juno.com
Fri Jun 22 16:50:21 PDT 2012

Dave, the product is Penetrol made by Flood. I sell it along with my gasket material. It is an additive for oil based paint. It is used to make the paint flow better and reduce brush marks. I sell it to engine guys so they can preserve the original factory paint on their engines. It takes off the oxidation. It turns pink engines to red again. It dries also. Some collectors are proponents of trans oil. We that works in transmissions. Linseed oil and terpentine work better on wood skids and a paint additive works better in and on "paint".

Joe Kelley