[SEL] Helen Myers

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Mon Jun 11 18:58:26 PDT 2012

Really sorry to hear this news.  I know it is not unexpected given her condition as of late,
but that doesn't make it any easier to take.

Helen was one of those folks who didn't mince words, and would let you know where
she stood on just about any subject.

She and George used to meet us on their way down to the Florida shows, usually for
breakfast at the Cracker Barrel in Roanoke Rapids.  We would spend an hour in there
catching up on all the news.  She could talk for hours about the Ottawa line and the
history, thereof.  Always interesting.

We will continue to keep George in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for passing this on.

Ken