[SEL] I just found a 5 3/4 inch piston out in my shop

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 3 16:50:20 PDT 2012

Thanks mark, I just boxed it up. The rings are narrow compared to antique
engine rings I have seen. Because the engines it came with were Fairbanks,
That would be my guess

Roger DiRuscio, Broker Associate, R.E. Realty Experts
Equi-Trac, Res.net AMP, Equator Platinum & CDPE Certified
RSD, CBS, REO, BPO. GRI, PMC, NABPOP Member.
Website : rogerdiruscio.com  RDC-PRO, Five Star Force.
41051 Mission Blvd. Alameda County.
Fremont, CA 94539    DRE #615513. Sales since 1977
510-676-3122 cell  510-226-2444 x 2414 Office
Ham radio KG6QKZ CERT volunteer.
Skype: scrapologist1

   Well Fairbanks Morse 6 HP engines were just one of them that used that
size piston, Hercules did to with the 7 HP and the Novo 6 HP .
Whats the ring groove width? That will narrow it down some.   Any
part numbers?  The top of piston to center of wrist pin dimension
tells the rest of the story.     Mark   S.

At 05:02 PM 6/3/2012, you wrote:
>I think it is a Fairbanks Morse piston anyone have an idea what engine this
>would fit
>
>Roger DiRuscio, Broker Associate, R.E. Realty Experts
>Equi-Trac, Res.net AMP, Equator Platinum & CDPE Certified
>RSD, CBS, REO, BPO. GRI, PMC, NABPOP Member.
>Website : rogerdiruscio.com  RDC-PRO, Five Star Force.
>41051 Mission Blvd. Alameda County.
>Fremont, CA 94539    DRE #615513. Sales since 1977
>510-676-3122 cell  510-226-2444 x 2414 Office
>Ham radio KG6QKZ CERT volunteer.
>Skype: scrapologist1

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com