[SEL] Tri-State / Portland show NEW info for this year

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Fri Jul 27 22:10:59 PDT 2012

Thats one hell of a job! I would not envy the position. Lots of
hassels, arguments and abuse in that job. My hat off to those who
have done it.  Mark

At 12:31 AM 7/28/2012, you wrote:
>Doug: Both trading post directors quit after the show last year. No
>one would step up to take their place.
>
>Steve Sewell
>Albany, Ohio USA
>sewell at ohio.edu
>sewell at atis.net

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com