[SEL] Findlay OH. Show

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 17:47:04 PDT 2012

We do the same thing here for the Buckley show.
With a 60 acres we bought last year they are getting the ground ready to start growing our own wheat.
They have been pulling christmas tree stumps and plowing.
Picture the eight bottom plow behind a steam traction engine.
Just guy, gals and big toys.

Alan in Michigan