[SEL] Qwik Poly

Bob blcksmth at wcnet.org
Tue Jul 3 13:13:13 PDT 2012

     I applied it to a split wooden line shaft pulley that had dried out
after who knows how many decades. It is now on a line shaft in the
blacksmith shop at the Wood County Museum -  www.woodcountyhistory.org
- with a belt to a Prentice Brothers lathe. The next step is to belt up
a power source to drive the lathe and a floor drill press.

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
Bowling Green, Ohio
WB8NQW

The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite.

Thomas Jefferson