[SEL] Qwik Poly

Dave Otto ddotto at cableone.net
Tue Jul 3 08:38:21 PDT 2012

I have used it to repair wood handled garden tools. I had a real nice old
garden rake that belonged to my granddad; it had become loose in the ferrule
and socket. The rake was stood on end and Qwik-Poly used to completely fill
the socket. I also used the same technique to repair a nice pair of wood
handled lopping shears; both have been in use for many years and as still
solid as a rock.

Dave