[SEL] small steam engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Jul 1 07:19:38 PDT 2012

Definitely a small steam model, Tom.  Thought at first it might be a
Cretor's from the popcorn stands but doesn't match up with any pictures that
I have.
  They run fine on air as long as one gets some lube into the intake to lube
the piston and slide valve, (often called a "D" valve as from the side they
take the shape of a "D.")

  I believe I recall hearing that they may have been used in a dentist
office or just to run small stuff..dunno.

A little pricy IMO also.  A nice Cretor's like on George Bests'
irontrader.com will probably bring 3k tho.

Regards,
RickinMt.