[SEL] Ken Meeks Email Address

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 17:19:39 PST 2012

Tommy thank you. I will look tonight and see what I can find on Kenny  M.

KK

In a message dated 1/25/2012 7:46:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lcjudge at scrtc.com writes:

Thanks  Kevin.  Before I posted the not on the SEL I glanced over some
ads and  Harry's sponsor page but didn't see his name.  I'll give it a
closer  look.  I had a friend contact me today as they had noticed  our
discussion about the Otto diesel engine.  He said that Paul Cox  got the
engine from Ted Cantrell and that Paul sold it to Emory Mansker  (or
that's the name he thought).  Just thought I would pass this on to  you
in case you were trying to hunt it  down.

TT