[SEL] 6 HP Brown & Cochran

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 15 19:04:24 PST 2012

That is super nice Tom.  Be careful though, now that a Royster has seen the pictures and said "love that engine" he's going to try to aquire it in ways that are just not right.

Tim Christoff

PS. I was held hostage between both the Royster boys in the front of a truck being worked over for an hour.  I managed to hold them off but it wasn't easy.