[SEL] OT: TOOL BOX My Type Of American Folk Art

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Jan 15 07:47:49 PST 2012

Family history not withstanding this is a forum where something like
this is appreciated no matter who made it.  Mark

At 09:57 AM 1/15/2012, you wrote:
>Mark,
>
>I totally agree with Tom.  Family history items like this are priceless!
>It's good to know that it's in good hands.
>
>See ya,  Arnie
>
>On Sun, January 15, 2012 9:22 am, Germoamer at aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 1/14/2012 8:09:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> > frappi at wcoil.com writes:
> >
> > Call me stupid but I would
> > not trade it for the biggest best  Snap-On they sell.

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com