[SEL] OT: TOOL BOX My Type Of American Folk Art

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sat Jan 14 17:00:58 PST 2012

Hi All, Been meaning to share this for a while. Sorry the picture
quality is not better, took them with my cell phone.
This is my idea of Modern Art. Or American Folk Art.  This is my
father inlaw's tool box that he built back in the 60s and used all
his working career. It was decorated at a whim with stickers and
emblems that he come across that he liked. To me this is something
that belongs in a museum. Or kept cherished by the family. I never
asked him if he went by a set of plans. Call me stupid but I would
not trade it for the biggest best Snap-On they sell.

Mark   S.

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817