[SEL] Saskatchewan Collector Needs Help

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Jan 9 21:09:33 PST 2012

Hi All,
I have been handed a letter sent to the Maytag Collectors Club by a
Collector in Saskatchewan, Robert Hoglund needing help in finding
parts for some engines like a KE Stover T Eaton 1.5 HP /  Fairbanks
Morse Eclipse /  Macleod's 1 3/4 hp /  Massey Harris Type 2 /
This fellow does not use the internet and does not seem to like to
use the phone. He is a letter writer.  If you would like to start a
correspondence with this fellow give me your snail mail address and I
will forward it to the gentleman.

Mark S.

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com