[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 94, Issue 7

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:17:48 PST 2012

> It wasn't ADD, it was Bruce!
> 	Dave
>
> On Jan 7, 2012, at 7:29 PM, Alan wrote:
>
> > Are you ADD?
> >

> > --- On Sat, 1/7/12, sluggo54 at hotmail.com <sluggo54 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Oh, look at the cute kitty!

Not usually, Alan.  That sig is a response to a bunch of pussies (having nothing to do with females, in particular) on another list that manage to offend themselves by reading my usual sig.  At times it has gotten downright hilarious.  Now and then I try to point out, without being completely direct, that they are - well, pussies.
There is another habitue of that list on the SEL, if we are lucky, we will draw out his input.  I have been working on alternatives...  I am accepting suggestions.

I practice the ancient art of Klik
Pao.

Battle Plan (n) - a list of things
that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.

 Ignorance is a long way from
stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

 “The things that will destroy
America are peace at any price,

prosperity at any cost, safety first instead of duty first,

the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.”

Theodore Roosevelt

“Independence is declared; it must be
maintained.”  Sam Houston-3/2/1836

If I was in a hurry, I would have
come yesterday.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." - George Bernard ShawNever let it be said that I left unsaid that which goes without saying.

Sometimes I just sit and think.
Sometimes I just sit.

 Great minds like a think.

Thanks, Dave!

Bruce Younger

05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68

Madison, SD

sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

E. Hemingway