[SEL] When You Go To Shows.....(OT?)

Craig Morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 11:25:12 PST 2012

Well me thinks that this questionnaire calculations needs to work out where
in the world people are from as it reckons that I am from Boston, it says
"You definitely have a Boston accent even if you think you don't, which is
really crazy and mixed up as I'm from Scotland and actually we don't speak
funny either.

Craig