[SEL] 9 hp Galloway setback

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Feb 1 10:49:00 PST 2012

Thanks much for the replies guys!!  So now it's just a matter of a nice
hopper barbe as we've never done that before..so what the hell.
   It appears there are not too many 9 hp's around but that's just with a
gaggle search.  Be interesting to see how it drives our shingle mill.

   Well the time has come this spring to get some more horizontal ground
going for a nice ole iron shed.  I wish this blue pine was suited better for
a post and pole shed as I've got many logs which will probably go for
firewood and it is very crappy, dirty, messy firewood at its best.

   I'll also be putting some ole iron on the auction block I.E. Harry's and
if George Best would send me his auction site, being in the NW would also be
a good bet.  Help George.  After finishing up with the 6hp Galloway Sawing
outfit and the 9hp Gal Stationary, I'd like to concentrate on what went on
the belt.  As you all know barn fresh engines complete are getting hard to
find and parts cost as much, if not more than the initial investment.

And of course I'll continue on with boiling water as there's still a lot to
learn.

Ya'll take care !!

RickinMt.