[SEL] Accident

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Feb 1 07:08:49 PST 2012

Thanks Tony,
  I have no luck in that respect, What I do have is a couple of Gods
guardian angels walking with me. Thats the only thing that explains
my relatively unscathed survival.   As for the Van yes it a goner,
LOL. Not worth fixing but not beyond God though.
  Do you remember my old Van?? My cousin found a Van in Texas that I
might be interested in.  Just  have to recoup and hopefully its still
available when the funds build up.   TTYL,  Mark

Visit the posting at
<http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/2816644928.html>http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/2816644928.html

At 09:41 PM 1/27/2012, you wrote:
>Holy hell, you're lucky to be alive man.  Sending prayers your way
>for both you and the Maytags.  I think the van is past the point of
>prayer though lol
>
>-Tony

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com