[SEL] Engine Trailer Help needed

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Sun Dec 30 07:47:27 PST 2012

Hi All,
Last summer while attending the Baraboo show I had my very expensive aluminum ramps stolen from farm property.  I had taken the old wooden ones with to unload my engines.  Been living here for over 30 yrs and never had anything taken...now I have to lock everything down. Enough of my loss.  Was wondering if any of guys could give me a set of plans to build the screen mesh attached ramps so all I have to do is drop the ramp as needed.  Have seen the ones that are split so you don't have all the weight when raising and lowering. Sure could use any and all ideas.
Thank you in advance,
Curt Andree