[SEL] European engine tour

Best, George George.Best at adp.com
Wed Dec 19 07:39:13 PST 2012

I posted this on SmokStak yesterday and then realized last night that I should have posted it here first.

I may have one space for someone who wants to attend the 2013 Nuenen engine show, plus travel around in a car with 3 other collectors.

Current plan is to visit the Czech Republic prior to the Nuenen show to visit collectors and museums. Plus will visit private collections in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and possibly Switzerland.

Looking at flying on May 8th arriving at Amsterdam on Thursday the 9th. Flying home on Tuesday the 21st.

Email me directly if you're interested.    This isn't a first person to respond is the first picked type of deal.  Looking for the person that best fits the group.

George