[SEL] Small show in Chino CA.

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 27 14:13:17 PDT 2012

Hi Ron, Lovely Quality Engines. Picture No 9 seems to be a Sterling Cycle
Engine very Similar to my English KY-KO Fan.
See http://www.stirlingengines.org.uk/manufact/manf/gb/mod.html.
I own both models of the KY-KO shown. The one in your picture looks similar
to an
American Lake Breeze. I have more pictures on my websites below.
Dave Croft
http://oldengine.org/members/croft/
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv