[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 101, Issue 11

Steve Webre swebre at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:14:38 PDT 2012

Arnie, > Rule 3:  Minimize physical activity.  When going to a series of long engine shows, bring your most reliable engines.After watching you at the SIAM show, what are you babbling about?   You can't be talking about the Novo.   Remember what those two cute girls asked you? Go on.  Tell the group...  -Steve-
  On Aug 13, 2012, at 1:23 PM, Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:

> OF COURSE we do all that stuff.  What do you think we are, cretins?
> I just didn't want to mention it thereby causing all of the OTHER engine
> folk out there to begin to do the same.
>
> Thanks for crushing our monopoly....

Don’t sweat it, bro. When you possess savoir faire and good looks, as we do, those other guys don’t stand a chance.