[SEL] olympics OT

Frank DeWitt LBP Frank at lbpinc.com
Tue Aug 14 09:06:24 PDT 2012

Has any country ever made money by hosting the Olympics?

Frank

On 8/13/2012 9:43 AM, john palmer wrote:
> There is a lot of feeling that it was an elitist affair considering the ticket charges and allotment.  It has plunged our country into further Ziodept and the promised financial profits have been so far negative.   John
>

>> From: Germoamer at aol.com
>> Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 07:51:19 -0400
>> To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
>> Subject: [SEL] olympics OT
>>
>> Congratulations to the Britts on the fantastic Olympic  games.  Such great
>> talented people from the "flying squirrel" from Virginia  to the "blade
>> runner" from South Africa and all others from all over the world  showing off
>> their years of training and dedication to the sports.  Must be  a tremendous
>> feeling to be the top persons/groups in the world with the winning  of the
>> medals.
>>
>> Tom  Schmutz
>> Concord, Va.
>> germoamer at aol.com

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/