[SEL] Spam> Re: olympics OT

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 13 06:04:53 PDT 2012

Hi Tom, We English have hoped for a secure event & think we managed it!
(I hope the start & finish shows didn't cause too much mental damage).
The main effect seems to have people using strange arm waving in the street,
See
http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/selections/mo-and-usains-doubletribute-3551620.html