[SEL] Innovative hybrid technology

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 05:34:56 PDT 2012

What put it in the trash can for me was the, "speeds below 45 mph".
Sure if you live in a large city and only use it there,,,,,,,,
Speed limit between here and town is 55 MPH but my F-150 would get run over if I drove that speed. Just driving with the pack I hit 70 to 75 MPH every morning.

Alan in Michigan