[SEL] 60HP pictures

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Sun Aug 5 19:07:41 PDT 2012

That engine would sure help whomever ends up putting this one back together.
Thank you.

Glenn Wilson
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2012, at 9:25 PM, jbcast at charter.net wrote:

There was an engine like this in an old pump shed, saw it about 15 years
ago. It was torn apart, rod bearing was burnt, injection system was
missing. My guess is it's still there, if parts are needed I'll try to
get there again.
J.B. Castagnos