[SEL] Lost a friend

Arthur Southwell asouth42 at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 5 08:26:24 PDT 2012

JB,

I'm sorry to learn of Dick's passing. I always enjoyed talking with him when
ever we would meet, be it at The Fla. Flywheelers show in Fla. or the
Portland show in IN.

I'm sorry I didn't get to any of the LA shows while he was alive. My
condolences to his family and many friends.

R.I.P. Dick.

Arthur Southwell
Arcadia, FL