[SEL] 60HP Fairbanks Semi-Diesel $1,000

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Sun Aug 5 05:45:43 PDT 2012

Life changes over time. As most of you know, my father and I drove to Arkansas to pick this engine up. It is now in Endicott, NY horizontal on a 12 ton trailer. The piston if froze (rusted) bottom dead center. I never tried to free it. The engine is missing unknown parts to make it run. I have a good grand into it. I think it weighs about 10 tons but not sure. Locally iron scraps fro 10 cents. I would rather see it go to an engine gut than the scrap yard. I'd let the trailer go for another $500. It is a 1972 8 wheel with a registration. I have no way to pick the engine up. In AR, I hired a crane. There are cranes around but I don't know what they charge.

Sad to see it go but I am facing reality.

Glenn Wilson
Sent from my iPhone