[SEL] Nuenen 2013 Is Now A 3-Day Show

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:41:23 PDT 2012

On 31 July 2012 18:05, Best, George <George.Best at adp.com> wrote:
> I'm planning on being there!
>
> I've always thought of the show is the past as basically a 3 day show since Saturday was already pretty much a full blown show.  Guess that just means everyone needs to arrive on Friday now.

The first year we went, on a Friday pm arrival,  there wasn't a lot on
the field, but quite a few folks were there. Saturday was when most
arrived, as they were probably unable to get time off on the Friday,
and Sunday/Monday were the show days proper.

That was at the old site.

Now, with more camping and display space, Friday has become more of a
build-up day and Saturday is almost a full show day, which is why
Anton has decided to make it permanent.

We have left our options open for travelling on Wednesday's night boat
instead of Thursday's morning boat, just in case it starts getting too
busy too quickly.

Don't forget that this is a national holiday weekend for the Dutch,
with Monday being a Bank Holiday, with most places closed. Many of the
Germans have to be at work on the Monday so they often leave on the
Sunday.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes