[SEL] Rotigel mag tester

John Neth jneth3 at mac.com
Sun Apr 29 20:09:43 PDT 2012

Some of that has to do with dry skin.  No connection .  Friend of mine use to have to lick his fingers to feel 110 house current, or spark plugs.  I charged a Leyden jar one time and completed the circuit and it threw me against the wall and shoulders hurt for a week.  Got other stories about getting shocked but that is for later.

John

Sent from my iPhone