[SEL] Western Gas Engine, Los Angeles, 1908

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Sat Apr 28 16:52:54 PDT 2012

Now your talking, get the one next door (cave) and set it up real sweet like, we could all chip in and make a real setting, get old Dave to dress down looking like farmer Joe working a machine, Arnie with a cigar hanging out of his mouth and a couple of Hill Billy's from Carolina working a pick and shovel! I even buy tickets to watch !
Russ