[SEL] Western Gas Engine, Los Angeles, 1908

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sat Apr 28 13:33:36 PDT 2012

Hi Rob (and the lovely Kelly!):

  Loved the video, great job as usual and a really cool engine.  Even better
was the "blooper" video you so manly put out there for us to see as we have
all done it and it gave me a good laugh.  Steve and I just returned from a
local engine show so your video was the tops to a good day.  I agree with
Dave, bring that bad boy to Portland!!!!

Best Always,

Mike (the Fero finding brother)