[SEL] Jack Pumps

kkinney at herculesengines.com kkinney at herculesengines.com
Sun Apr 22 16:23:56 PDT 2012

Craig
When we rebuilt Deb's Baker Monitor, "Miss Daisy" we built a pump cylinder out of misc. plastic pipe parts and some check valves.  It worked ok.  The reason we built it out of plastic pipe parts and not a regular pump cylinder is because we wanted it to be small enough in diameter to fit up inside the pump and out of site.  Recently I saw one on ebay already put together.  Here is what I bought. 280857143703.  It's $35.00 and ready to install.  I'm sure I spent more than $35.00 on the parts at the hardware store.
Here's Miss Daisy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZAtyISsZVk&feature=g-upl&context=G25cc0bdAUAAAAAAAEAA

Keith