[SEL] Head gasket material

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Apr 6 04:59:05 PDT 2012

OH, And if you spill hot coffee in your crotch sue Micky De's. Better still throw ALL coffee away!
	Dave
PS, Also, for doG sake don't use a spoon in your your tea.. You may leave it in the cup and poke your eye out. BULL SHIT ALL!
PPS, Does anyone on the List really believe that some on the list don't know that some precautions must be taken with many/most things we do/use in life?