[SEL] Spam> Rugby World Cup - OT

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Thu Sep 8 15:36:13 PDT 2011

Rugby is a game where one side runs around throwing a ball sideways playing keepies off the other guys!  In between that they stick their heads in the arses of there mates for some group theropy!
After about 1.25 hours someone is declaired the winner.

BTW: Where I come from we play football! Aussie rules of course .... Go Pies :-)
Russ
PS: top of the ladder this year after the home and away season