[SEL] Finally something complete!

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Sep 8 05:18:33 PDT 2011

Wow Curt, beautiful work as always.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of
curt at rustyiron.com
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 7:52 AM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Cc: stationary-engine at oldengine.org
Subject: [SEL] Finally something complete!

One of the frustrations of moving is that many projects get put on the
back burner while you're setting things up at a new place. My new shop is
shorter than the old shop and this meant extensive modifications to the
cabinet sandblaster to get it to fit. This included cutting and modifying
a pressure vessel, cutting and modifying the accumulator, and repairing
the cyclone. While at it I decided to go ahead and paint the entire thing,
as it was a tired ugly brown before. Finally after a year it's completed
and I did a little blasting the other night. The photos of the project are
here.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/EmpireBlasterRework/Thumbna
ils.html>
Maybe I can finally get back to some engine and auto restoration projects
now.
Curt Holland