[SEL] 8HP Columbus for sale

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Sep 7 11:48:27 PDT 2011

It being a Columbus makes it a pretty valuable and sought after item alone.
Camstopper, flyball governor, ported exhaust, tank cooled...nice features on
any engine.

This one is more desirable than some (other Columbus engines that is) due to
it being a portable, on original trucks, original fuel tank, cooling tank,
water pump, cooling system, battery box & seat and overall great original
condition. It will be a real beauty when the dust, grime and grit is cleaned
off of it.

There have been 2 similar engines sell in the last 4 or 5 years.  Both
brought in the $80,000 range.  It will be interesting to see if this one
stays in that range, is lower or exceeds it.

My guess is, based on the interest I've heard expressed, I'd bet more.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY