[SEL] Rusty Iron Rally 2011

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 04:21:42 PDT 2011

We are home again after another successful weekend. This is the first time I
have had an engine at a rally since September last year. This year the whole
family came along so I had my first father's day at an engine rally with my
little assistant.
We drove 980km towing the 3.5hp Austral which was a big journey for nine
month old Samuel.
Engine numbers were a little down (but not much) on last year due to so many
being away at some sort of event in WA. I still took nearly 300 photos which
I will get uploaded some time this week.
The weather was excellent and there was (as usual) huge crowds through the
gates. My old Austral started first pull and ran flawlessly.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
0418 692013
Earlwood NSW