[SEL] Next Oz National Rally

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Sep 2 16:41:19 PDT 2011

Great news guys, will be great to see you all in Oz, and just a couple of hours down the road you can stop by our place. Should only take 10 hours non stop driving! But the beer is cold and we have plenty of room for you. Check out Mildura for some tourist sites :-) We have the best weather that time of year.

Russell