[SEL] Good News for Attendees at the Baraboo Engine Show

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 11:05:24 PDT 2011

Hi Arnie,
I am so glad that you will finally feel safe at Baraboo.
One of the things that always amused me was how folks discussed guns and their concealment in this rather public forum, knowing that those who wish to oppress us (our own government) routinely monitor such discussions.
I would, therefore, like to state for the record that I am a pacifist who is unarmed and certainly would never keep a Walther PPK in my pocket while making the night deposit during the show for the last ten plus years. Isn't the element of surprise the most powerful weapon of all?
Go Pack!
Joe

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android phone