[SEL] Spam> Re: new acquisition

Nelson Johnsrud gop4evr at lsol.net
Sat Oct 22 17:34:08 PDT 2011

Takes you back, don't it?

I was at the Rock & Roll hall of fame in Cleveland this spring.  They had a live band playing in the atrium, featuring a 16 year old girl doing excellent covers of some Pat Banatar tunes and some old Grace Slick/Jefferson Airplane selections.  She did a rendition of White Rabbit that stopped everyone in their tracks.  I was transported back 40 years in time.  In my mind I was wearing a purple tie-dye t-shirt, leather fringed vest and colored wire-rim glasses.

Sorry for the OT drift, but this was amazing (or should I say "FAR OUT")

About the hammers though, did the original owner have them all stored in those tidy little wood racks like that?  I only WISH I was that compulsively organized!

Nels Johnsrud
Manitowoc WI
gop4evr at lsol.net