[SEL] Vote Westinghouse - Round 2! -- OT

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Oct 18 13:10:27 PDT 2011

From: Westinghouse Communications
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:45 PM
Subject: Vote Westinghouse - Round 2!

To:  Pittsburgh-area Employees

The Pittsburgh Business Times competition called Pittsburgh Brand Madness
has moved onto Round 2!

The competition pits Pittsburgh's most visible brands against each other
in a multi-round, single-elimination contest.  In Round 1, Westinghouse
topped Consol Energy thanks to your support.  Now we need YOUR vote in our
Round 2 contest vs. PNC Bank!

Follow this link

http://www.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/blog/brand-madness/2011/10/brand-madness-final-second-round.html

and click on the PNC Bank vs. Westinghouse match-up.  Choose Westinghouse
as your favorite brand, and then you will see where we are in the
standings.  If Westinghouse wins Round 2, which ends at 11:59 p.m. on
Wednesday, October 19, we will advance to Round 3.

Let's continue to show Pittsburgh our Westinghouse pride!