[SEL] Warren Buffett on debt ceiling

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Oct 16 14:54:29 PDT 2011

Some one has to speak up some time! All the Politics is sure having
an affect on us and our Iron. Let alone on the future of our Children
and theirs who we have indebted for them.  Between the EPA, Congress,
Social Engineers,
Burying your head in the sand will accomplish nothing but get sand in
your ears and nose. And gives the politicians the target  they have
been wanting!.  Ask the people from California (Those who pay
attention) how they are being affected and how it may very well lead
to our engines being shut down forever.
I for one am getting to the point of not caring who gets upset when I
speak out against those who are tearing this country apart so they
can create for themselves a country to suit their own selfish desires
or to assuage their own guilt by forcing junk down our throat.
America first or our Engines, tractors and antique and vintage cars
will go away!  Let alone our very freedom.        Mark

At 07:46 AM 10/13/2011, you wrote:
>Richard what the heck does this post have to do with rusty iron??????
>Please go else where with the politics.
>Curt Andree

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com