[SEL] Paint match

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Wed Nov 16 16:56:07 PST 2011

Thanks Mark.
It seems I was asking about the wrong color.  What I really need is Deep
Bronze Green  BS381c-224.  It is extremely dark, at least that is how my
monitor shows it.  Will probably need someone from England or Australia
to send a color chip to take to the paint shop to match.  Thanks for your
reply.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA