[SEL] Lew Best

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Sun Nov 13 12:13:52 PST 2011

Hi all,
You don't know me, but, I am Lew Best daughter. I have been going through
hoping that I had reached all of the groups that he is on, until this one
came up today. Unfortunantly my dad passed away Thursday afternoon losing a
battle to cancer.

We will be having a graveside funeral service on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
at 2:30pm at Oakwood Cemetery in Waco, Texas. His obituary has been posted
in the Waco Tribune newspaper today (Sunday) and can also be viewed online
at http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/wacotrib/ If anyone would like to send
flowers, they can be sent to the Waco Memorial Funeral Home on I-35 on
Monday and by the latest, around noon Tuesday.

 I am truly sorry that I didn't find this group before now. If anyone would
like to reach me by private email, you may do so at roonemi at yahoo.com as I
am only checking his email periodically to see if I missed anyone.

Sincerely,
Emily Daughter of
Lew near Waco, TX