[SEL] Coolspring Show

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue May 31 10:59:16 PDT 2011

Hi Gang,
	I talked to Jake about the SEL space for the June Coolspring Show
(June 16, 17, and 18) several days ago. He will allot us the same
space we have had for the past 10 years--2nd row at the end by the
trees. Steve and Mel Weber and I will be posting signs as to the
boundaries of our area the morning of June 15th.
	Jake has asked that we fill in the area starting at the trees and
moving toward the entrance in order that we can "give back" any unused
area as of Friday evening. This is because there will be about 30 LESS
spaces this year due to an oil/gas well that has recently been put in.
Hope to see LOTS of LIST members at Coolspring this year!
	Dave