[SEL] O.T. Memorial Days in the USA

Arthur&Deana Southwell asouth42 at embarqmail.com
Sun May 29 19:01:45 PDT 2011

For all the military personnel who paid the ultimate price for our Freedoms,
THANK YOU and R.I.P.

For all Vets who wrote the blank check to the peoples of the "free world",
THANK YOU for your service.

For our friends of the British Commonwealth of Nations:

Tomorrow, at 10:00 EDT, in a small town named Arcadia, in Florida, USA, we
will hold a Memorial Service for your sons who died during flight training
here in Florida at the several air fields

operated by Emory-Riddle Flight Schools during WW II for training British
pilots. Twenty Three young men gave their all for the cause of freedom.
Please know graves are well cared for.

Thank you,

Arthur Southwell
Arcadia, FL 34266 USA