[SEL] Wood County Heritage Days

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Tue May 17 16:38:32 PDT 2011

	The Wood County Historical Society www.woodcountyhistory.org and the
Power of Yesteryear www.powerofyesteryear.org will hold our annual farm and
power show June 11 and 12 at the Wood County Museum just southeast of the
intersection of I-75 and US-6 near Bowling Green, Ohio. Complete information
can be found at the websites referenced above. We feature a steam powered
oil drilling display and an operating S.M. Jones powered pumping power with
wooden horizontal band wheel. Many farm related activities and
demonstrations will also be presented. A chicken & pork chop barbeque will
be on Sunday. I will be in the blacksmith shop and hope to see some SEL
members there.

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
WB8NQW
Bowling Green, Ohio

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson