[SEL] Orings

Don Fleming d.fleming at sasktel.net
Mon May 9 11:02:00 PDT 2011

Tommy
A friend and I have been using o rings in hit and miss model engines with
very good results. I have also heard of these high temperature o rings for
Cats.  I have also been told not to touch used rings that have been used for
this purpose as they will do very nasty things to your skin.  This may be
true or complete BS.  Maybe someone on the list has better information or
the supplier should be able to tell you.

Don Fleming
Kipling, Sk. Canada
<d.fleming at sasktel.net>