[SEL] OFES Dinner next Saturday.

Russell Farmer oilengine at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:22:24 PDT 2011

Oil Field Engine Society O.F.E.S.

Annual dinner meeting.

Sat. April 2, 2011 4pm.

Hearthstone restaurant in Metamora Indiana.

Doug Thornhill our presiding Honoree will be announcing the 2011 recipient of the OFES Rube Goldberg award. And also we have a Yellow Dog lamp to give away to a lucky door prize ticket holder donated by Bob Hartman of Burns&Horner engine co. Please pass the news along and give us an e-mail or call so we will have an estimate of how many will be attending. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

(Local swap-meet, same day at Brookville, IN. 9 am to 3 pm.)

Phone 1-937-456-9387
E-Mail oilengine at embarqmail.com
Yours Fraternally;
Russell Farmer, Full-time OFES administrator.
R. Farmer
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.